Sunday, February 7, 2010

Superbowl Sunday

Sixty-six min today. Thought I would do a 5km ITT test today but after a good 20 min warm-up my heartrate was much higher than I expected so I decided it was NOT a good day to attempt a PB. However, I did perform a one minute max wattage test averaging 347 watts and then, after 2 min recovery time, a 30 sec max wattage test averaging 468 watts. (both seated)

I'll repeat those tests a few days after my lab test on Mar 11 and see where I stand. My goal then will be 375 avg wts for one min test and 500 avg wts for 30 sec.
Must admit I've been slack on the PC roller workout this week. Only 10 weeks to Italy and 14 to my first race so its time to get it in. I believe that it will make a huge difference in my riding, control, and wattage numbers.
Anyone else attending the North American Masters RR in Sutton, QC and/or the GMSR in Vermont this season?

No comments:

Post a Comment